Informations and general terms and conditions
- The rates are indicated in euro per person per day with the minimum stay of 7 days.
- It is not allowed to occupy the apartment with a bigger number of guests (including infants) than indicated and agreed at the time of reservation.
- It is not allowed to smoke inside the apartment and in the common areas and/or to throw cigarette butts out of windows and balconies.
- It is not allowed to take objects, equipment and kitchen utensils outside the apartment;
- Upon prior agreement, we accept small dogs, max.1 per apartment, with the owners’ commitment not to leave their pets alone in the apartment. The daily rate is €10.00, meals not provided.
- We offer the possibility of fresh bread and milk delivery by 8 a.m.
The prices include:
- Weekly change of bedroom, bathroom and kitchen linen;
- Additional mid-week change of towels;
- Outdoor parking;
- WI-FI connection;
- In winter, free ski bus service to/from Piz Sorega cable car, which is located 1 km away from the house, ski room with a ski boot dryer and warmer.
- Bike storage in summer.
Facilities, available in all the apartments:
- Satellite TV;
- Bedroom, bathroom and kitchen linen, cutlery and crockery;
- Shared laundry with a coin-operated washing machine and tumble dryer, and ironing facilities;
- Playground with garden and shared barbecue.
- To the indicated prices will be added a local tourist tax of €1.40 per person/day for guests over 14 years old. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated in the invoice.
- Final cleaning of the apartment: €40.
Reductions for additional beds:
- The following reductions, not combinable with other promotions, are applied for a stay on an additional bed:
- 4th person in a one-room apartment| 5th person in a two-room apartment: - 40%;
- 6° person in a two-room apartment: - 50%;
Check-in and check-out
- Rooms are available from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival until 9 a.m. on the day of departure.
- The reservation becomes binding upon payment of the deposit agreed and the receipt of our written confirmation;
- The deposit should be paid within 3 days from the date of reservation by:
BANK: Cassa Rurale Val Badia
NAME: TAELA Apartments - 39036 San Cassiano (BZ)
The accommodation bill can be paid in the following ways:
- Cash for total amount up to € 3,000.00. In case of higher bills, the whole bill or the difference should be paid either by credit card, cheque or advanced bank transfer (excluding guests from non-EU countries like Russia and Switzerland, for whom bigger cash payments are allowed).
- Bank transfer (in this case the entire payment for your stay should be transferred before your arrival);
- Cheque (in this case we ask to provide the cheque for processing within 1 day after check-in);
- Credit card (no Diners Club or American Express);
Cancellation policy (Consumer Code, Part III, title III, par. I 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- up to 60 days before arrival: refund of the 80% of the confirmation deposit;
- from 60 to 30 days before arrival: loss of the confirmation deposit;
- from 30 to 8 days before arrival: 60% of the total price is charged;
- less than 8 days before arrival, late arrivals, lower number of guests, early departures or no-show: 100% of the total price is charged.
We recommend you to contact your insurance company and insure your journey against cancellation, early termination or late arrival.